A few weeks ago I decided my website content pages needed a bit of a spruce up, less of a ‘redesign’ more of a ‘refactoring’ really.
Whilst designing the new content pages I also decided to make some changes to the backend too; moving away from the ZEN base theme to a completely custom theme contstructed from scratch.
I am in the process of writing up the changes I’ve made in slightly more detail, there are some pretty cool changes I made to the Drupal side of the site which I wan’t to share.
For the moment however, there are some additional changes needing to be made for phase 2!
Take a look around at the changes made in phase 1, hopefully they make the site slightly nicer to use & read from. If you have any feedback then please let me know via the contact page or in the comments below.